Thursday, September 30, 2010

29 September 2010, Wednesday

I say I’m not hungry. But I’m thick. Had to be called to a 1.30 p.m. meeting yesterday, even though it was staring at me from my open daytimer. And I’m slow. Everything is taking longer. I want to sleep, in spite of seven hours of mostly uninterrupted, dreamless sleep last night. And I’m tea-logged.

A colleague walked past with a Tim’s. The fragrance of forbidden coffee!

This evening, my husband and I will pool resources for macaroni and cheese. I’ll bring my macaroni and cheese, celery and onions (always celery and onions) for the pot; he’ll bring his macaroni and cheese and something else, to be determined. I’ll cook. I’ll also make a cabbage and apple salad (we’ve been given more apples by a friend who works in an orchard) with no name salad dressing (omnipresent in my food this week). My treat. I have cabbage and salad dressing to spare this week, and the apples were a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment